Program B (short trek & elephant care activities)
- Meet at Wet Pyu Ye junction, where our trek guides are waiting.
- Walk to the camp, Chance to see butterflies, birds, and orchids along the trek.
- Arrived to our elephant village and have brief information about the project (as well as safety instruction)
- Wash and feed the elephants with our daily program.
- Riding is not our main focus. We will let you be in touch with our elephants as Mahouts during the washing time.
- Opportunity to help in our forest recovery project. You are welcome to join us by planting one regional tree for forest recovery efforts. (GHV team will assist for planting program).
- Due to the season, we do not operate planting trees the whole year. But we welcome you to help in our seedling process for forest recovery program.
- Lunch will be served at the main camp.
For Elephant skeleton (further study for veterinary interest)
Recycle product of GHV, from Elephant poo (paper making experience)
- From the main camp, you can visit to our recycle paper project from elephant poo, and further learning elephant study with Skeleton.
- You may able to have more information about elephants and forest (from our speakers).
- Drive back to your destination.
(1-2 hours Total walking time)
Tips for program B
Program B is subject to weather and visitors are recommended to arrive at trek point not later than 10AM.
We do not operate program B in monsoon.
Planting trees schedule may be out of timing by trek.
Elephant schedule in summer is very strict due to high temperature.
we do not let our elephants be in the heat for washing in the river(from 11:00am to 3:00pm).